Our absolute favorite at the moment is Ilan's blog, where he thinks deeply about cats and death, legos, the bible, and our purpose for being.
My Favorite People
- Joachim A few pictures of my dad, Dec. 22, 1930 - Oct. 28, 2018
- Sharleen A few of Sharleen.
- Sharleen Coaches Sharleen's new site supporting her mission to help people show up as they want to in the world.
- Sharleen's (mostly kitchen) Another set up in support of Sharleen's home endeavors, but she does most of this on Facebook.
- Yakov A few of Yakov, and some other scratch spaces in his name:
- Ilan, and his Brilliant Mind an unbreaking chain of brilliance, silliness, deep thought, fun, and daily entertainment, and some Ilan scratch spaces:
- Ilan the .com version
- Uriel I think it's obvious by now, and UriRocks.com: coming soon ,
- Immanuel but I just find them so darned cute.
Some of David's Business-Like Attempts
Obviously, trying to do this all at once would be a big ask. After running in a hundred different directions, I'm coming home to law. I'm really good at it, I take excellent care of people, and I know how to value (put a price tag on) it.
Even if it isn't listed, most of these have a blog attached. That's typically where you will find the value.
In the Legal Space
- David's Legal Practice: Providing peace of mind, David helps families plan so life's inevitable transitions don't turn into catastrophes: this includes estate and trust planning, naming of guardians, and (final) health care instructions and representative appointments. David is admitted to practice in Connecticut, New York, and Israel.
- Herz.law: Legal Practice Marketing: Integrating what I've learned about marketing with what I know about lawyering, the intent here is to help Lawyers actually put their digital assets to work.
The local spaces (the first two) are still active, though more on Facebook tha the pages themselves. I like my communities, and this connects me better, and gives me an excuse to be out there with them. As I'm closer, you'll see more local content.
- Stamford Life: Establishing a space in support of local marketing efforts in Stamford. Most of this activity ends up on Facebook.
- Bridgeport Life: Establishing a space in support of local marketing efforts in Bridgeport, Connecticut. I pointed myself here as I'm considering buying a law practice here. Most of this also ends up on Facebook.
- The Sites that Win Page Always somewhat under construction, but we've got a few checklists here to get a sense of how your web page stacks up.
- The Sites that Win Blog This is about rocking your on-line presence. I help you manage your on-line presence to drive your business. More than website design, we look at the whole picture, with a special fondness for running e-mail campaigns, and positioning and setting up your offerings in such a way that your visitors turn into your raving customers.
- E-mail Madness for Restaurants Blog An earlier fork pointing toward restaurants, this is about using e-mail to drive restaurant business. This is about building strong long-term relationships with your customers to get them coming around more often.
- Bet Rimon: Established in support of efforts to raise some money for Bet Rimon's synagogue.
I'm really good at this, but I haven't been good at putting a price tag on it. If you want to rock your world, I'm always happy to help, and I'll find some way to make it fit your budget. If you want, be in touch.
- David Herz: Coach My favorite people to work with are Dads raising amazing human beings, Guys committed to being in Great Relationships, and High Profile Individuals honoring within their celebrity the Mental, Physical, Emotional and Spiritual domains of their lives.
- David Herz: For the Work You Love: some ideas about finding the kind of work that excites you to wake up in the morning. These are my favorites:
- David Herz: For Men: All about relationships. And now that you've got the job you want, it's time to find the person to share that with. These are my favorites:
- How to Leave Your Ex Behind There's no forward if you are still looking back. This exercise is designed to complete what was so your next relationship has a better shot of being “the one.”
- What if I'm not Good Enough: A long rant on not listening to that stupid voice in your head so you can actually be in a relationship.
- My Quora Profile Helping people have better relationships: 2.06 million views, 3350 upvotes, on 6282 answers, as of February 24, 2020.
- Nimusum.com - Manners in English: An earlier attempt in the coaching area, pointed particularly toward Israelis, I might come back around to it, but it's not the current priority.
David's Other Thoughts
A grab bag of the other places my mind wanders (on-line) from time to time.
- David Herz for President Dedicated to the proposition that less government involvement is probably better in most things, and that all can be worked out through civil discourse, provided we create a context in which that can occur, and I think we can, especially if I am at the helm.
- White Paper for Reform of the Israeli School System
- The Kfar I taught at Kfar Hasidim in 2019. Here is some of the fun I had.
- A House in Israel A brief attempt at venting my frustration with, and maybe saving others from some of the frustration of, the process of building a house in Israel. I could probably write a book on this, but whenever I think about it, I realize there are better things to do with my time.
- David's occasional personal reflections. This one was a kind of catch all from way back. A lot of this is cross-posted elsewhere.