- David Herz for President Dedicated to the proposition that less government involvement is probably better in most things, and that all can be worked out through civil discourse, provided we create a context in which that can occur, and I think we can, especially if I am at the helm.
- David Herz: Coach My favorite people to work with are Dads raising amazing human beings, and High Profile Individuals honoring within their celebrity the Mental, Physical, Emotional and Spiritual domains of their lives.
- My Quora Profile Helping people have better relationships: 1.38 million views, 2740 upvotes, on 5125 answers, as of October 7, 2018.
- The Sites that Win Page Always somewhat under construction, but we've got a few checklists here to get a sense of how your web page stacks up.
- The Sites that Win Blog This is about rocking your on-line presence. I help you manage your on-line presence to drive your business. More than website design, we look at the whole picture, with a special fondness for running e-mail campaigns, and positioning and setting up your offerings in such a way that your visitors turn into your raving customers.
- The E-mail Madness for Restaurants Blog An application of the prior listing, this is about using e-mail to drive restaurant business. This is about building strong long-term relationships with your customers to get them coming around more often.
- Joachim A few pictures of my dad.
- Sharleen Coaches Sharleen's new site supporting her newest endeavor.
- Sharleen A few of Sharleen.
- Yakov A few of Yakov.
- Ilan Ilan . . .
- Uriel I think it's obvious by now,
- Immanuel but I just find them so darned cute.
- HerzBlog This one was a kind of catch all from way back. I expect everything here is cross-posted somewhere else.
- Manners An earlier attempt in the coaching area, I might come back around to it, but it's not the current priority.
- Where we live An older rant about where we live.
- White Paper for Reform of the Israeli School System
- English Verb Forms I sometimes teach English. Here is some of the fun I have.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...