I'm headed to Cornell in June to celebrate the 25 years since I've been out in the world. And as my friend Heather Robbins has suggested I come up with my ten-point plan for making it all it could be, and living into my possibility of being trusting, bold, and generous, I did:
- See a part of campus that I haven't yet.
- Find an old classmate who is now a professor.
- Introduce two people who haven't met before.
- Ask five people the magic wand question.
- Ask five people the advice they'd give their younger selves.
- Ask five people who their heroes are.
- Find a way to introduce five people to their heroes.
- Ask five people to have a conversation with me about coaching.
- Encourage five people to follow a dream.
- Thank everyone for coming.
- Thank everyone for being who they are.
- Find at least one reason to acknowledge every person I meet.
So it appears that I can't count. That's okay too.